Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: A MIRACLE!!! I GOT MARISOL BACK!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh My!!! I don't believe it.

    Here's what happened: my friend and I parked on Upper Wacker drive and walked down some steps-OK a lot of steps, all the way to the bottom level. We walked along the grass along the river-nothing. But on the other side of this wall there's a parking lot of towed cars, and a trailor where people stand in line to get their cars back. I wasn't sure if I could access the area in my own car so I'm glad I was on foot.

    I thought I would go in and ask anyone if they might have seen my doll. Then, while I was waiting, I saw her sitting in a back room!! I took a picture of it(and got in trouble for taking pictures inside the facility but they didn't make me erase it, thank goodness.) Anyways, I was trying to get to someone to tell them that was my doll, and I dropped it yesterday. I told her I could show her the pictures i took of her in my camera yesterday to prove it was mine. I showed her the picture of Marisol sitting on the ledge, and they gave me the doll back.

    I will post my pictures of today's search very soon. I wish Marisol could talk and tell me about her adventure, although I wouldn't want to hear about her falling. Well she can talk dolly-speak and tell the other dolls.

    I wanted to ask who found her, where she was found, etc but there was so many people in there and I was already in trouble for taking the pics that I just wanted to take Marisol and leave, and that's what I did. I just got home so I couldn't post earlier. But I have her back, in one piece, without a scratch on her! Miracles can happen!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 26, 2006 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Diamond Dragon (Katie from IL) ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 06, 2007 10:04 AM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HOORAY ! ! ! I am SO happy for you and your Marisol. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh KATIE! I am SO HAPPY for you!!

  4. #4
    Sanguinarius
    Guest Sanguinarius's Avatar

    Post

    You are one lucky dolly mama!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 06:32 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that's wonderful! Was there any damage? That seems like such a long way to fall.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! I am so happy for you!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An answer to prayer!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am jumping up and down with happiness for you!!!
    I can't wait to see your pictures!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member BananaSmoothie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wow! I just read your other post, and it made me feel horrible. That's amazing! Congratulations, what a miracle [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    PRAISE GOD! and HE does make miracles happen!! WOW! This is such great news! I am so happy for you!!! I was really worried about you and included you in my prayers!!!

    "When the prayers go up, the blessings come down"!! How true this is! Heeee-Hawwwww!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! You'll have to have Marisol type up a post once she's rested and her dolly sisters get a chance to see her, we are all soooo happy she is safe!

    [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •